Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Politics ~ What is Saturday Night Live Sayin?!


Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden, Jr.
Democratic VP Nominee


Sarah Louise Heath Palin
Republican VP Nominee


After buzzing around looking at BLOGS, I found a couple of wonderful BLOGS that had the word "politics" in them, and I noticed that I didn't RUN. Why? ~ because there were a couple of LINKS that made me roll with laughter!

Although, I must say, Biden is "the man", and Saturday Night Live needs to find someone who looks more like him. What do you all think?

. . .Well, you can tell me after you take a look at the LINKS.

Because, after
watching the following LINKS from Saturday Night Live. Especially after SEEing the real VP Nominee Debate -- WAIT . . . maybe that wasn't the right word choice -- "real" . . . I just couldn't get over the likeness of Palin ~ especially with her body language and demeanor. Hahahahh! So funny! What a doll. . . . I mean, I really came away from watching those videos smiling!

Queen Latifah was sooooo funny! ~ You'll SEE.

WE ALL need something to LAUGH about when it comes to what is going on in the world of POLITICS ~ SERIOUSLY. Because some folks seem to be laughing all the way to the BANK . . . I think it is time that WE do the same -- WE should be lined up for our portion of the $700 billion dollar bail~out ~ are YOU with me? LET'S GO! . . .

But before WE go, and before you watch the VIDEOS from Saturday Night LIVE, keep in mind the question I asked YOU . . . which is more along the lines of REALITY? The "real" debate, the "real" interview?

or SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!!!!

ENJOY! ~


VISIT a fellow BLOGGER who also has something to SAY . . .



Do leave your comments!
Ren
é


No comments:

NEW Followers who have something to SAY . . .